We are deeply grateful to the corporations, foundations and government agencies that provide the critical support needed to sustain performing arts at the Annenberg Center. Institutional funders are critical to our programming, including professional performances, youth education and engagement initiatives, and community outreach programs.
Sponsorship of the Annenberg Center will align your company with world-renowned performing arts and a premier Ivy League institution, providing unique exposure to diverse audiences from throughout the region.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Rachel Messeck, Assistant Director of Development Communications, at 215.898.6706.
We are honored to thank the following institutional donors for their support:
- The Consulate General of Canada in New York
- Dolfinger-McMahon Foundation
- Lindback Foundation
- Louie Louie Restaurant
- MidAtlantic Arts Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- New England Foundation for the Arts
- Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Philadelphia Cultural Fund
- Pod Restaurant
- The Québec Government Office in New York
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel (Gold Level Hotel Sponsor)
- The Study Hotel (Silver Level Hotel Sponsor)
- Sachs Program for Arts Innovation
- University of Pennsylvania
- Virginia C. Mulconroy Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation
- Walter J. Miller Trust
- White Dog Cafe
- WHYY's Articulate
The Annenberg Center would also like to thank the following organizations that provide in-kind donations and services:
- Aramark Refreshment Services
- Bauder Audio Systems, Inc.
- Blarney Stone Pub
- BriteVision Media
- Clear Sound, Inc.
- Eventions Productions
- Inn at Penn
- International House Philadelphia
- Penn Museum
- The Philadelphia Inquirer
- The Philadelphia Phillies
- The Philadelphia Tribune
- Showorks Audio/Video
- Tri-State Staging, Inc.
- University City Review
- WHYY – FM
- WRTI – FM