The Annenberg Center champions creativity and drives discovery through the performing arts.
For nearly 50 years, we have served as Philadelphia’s foremost presenter of diverse performances across dance, music, and theatre, bringing to our stages national and international artists who might not otherwise be seen in our region. Situated at the heart of the University of Pennsylvania’s campus, we present bold new work, provide opportunities for creative collaboration and integrate arts experiences across campus and the city.
Gifts from our patron community allow the Annenberg Center to:
- Present world-class performing artists from jazz and world music to early and new music, to contemporary dance and cutting-edge theatre.
- Create meaningful programming that leverages the intellectual resources of an Ivy League institution and puts artistic performances into context for our audiences.
- Foster creativity and innovation among University students through professional performances, artist residencies, master classes, ticket discounts, work study positions and more.
- Offer dynamic performing arts experiences for over 9,000 children in the Greater Philadelphia area who otherwise may not have access to the professional performances.
- Sustain the longest running Children’s Festival of its kind in the country, providing immersive performing arts for youth for the last 34 years.
The performing arts bring us together to celebrate creativity, collaboration, culture and community. Make a gift to the Annenberg Center Annual Fund today.