Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the livestream performances actually live?
Yes! Curated and created just for our patrons, these performances are taking place live on our stage and streamed for you at the same time.
- How do I access the livestream performance?
A link to access the performance or film will be sent by email prior to the event date. You can also navigate to the event's page on our website and click on the "Watch" button. Either way, you will then login to your account on our website and be granted access to watch the event. You can watch the event at any point within the 48-hour window it’s available.
- Where can I watch the livestream performance?
You can watch our livestream events on your computer, tablet, smart TV or mobile phone. Our video service is hosted by Vimeo, so more specific technical information regarding supported devices can be found in the help center.
- Can I watch the performance again or at a time other than listed?
Livestream performances will be available for viewing for 48 hours following the event date and time. You can access the performance via the same original link sent via email or from the "Watch" button on the show's page on our website at any point in the 48 hours.
- I have my livestream link but I’m experiencing technical problems trying to watch.
Our video service is hosted by Vimeo, so please visit the help center for a wide range of technical assistance. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, or need more help, please contact the Box Office at 215.898.3900 so we can look into the issue further. The Box Office is available beginning 30 minutes prior to each event's start time through until 30 minutes after the event has begun.
- Why should I subscribe for the fall 2020 digital season?
Subscribers save up to 35% with a livestream package and also get access to our new film series for free! Should you choose to add performances to your subscription package later on, you’d enjoy the same discounted rate.
- I have a credit on my account. Can I use that towards the fall 2020 digital season?
Yes, any funds on account can be used for these livestream performances and films. Simply call the Box Office at 215.898.3900 to use your account credit for your order.
- Can I purchase a subscription package or individual livestream access as a gift?
Yes! However, as access will be tied directly to the purchaser’s login, the best way to give a gift would be to purchase a gift certificate and allow the recipient to purchase directly.
- I’m a 19/20 season subscriber. Will I be able to renew into my same seats the next time performances occur in person?
Yes! Whenever we’re able to welcome you back to our theatres, you will have the opportunity to renew into your seats from the 19/20 season.
- I never decided what to do with my tickets from cancelled 19/20 season performances. What should I do?
Please visit our season update page to learn more about what happened with your specific performance(s). Then, contact the Box Office at 215.898.3900 to discuss your options.
- Will I receive anything in the mail for my subscription or individual livestream purchase?
No, everything will be sent to you digitally. A link to access the performance or film will be sent by email.
- Where is the programming for spring 2021?
At the Annenberg Center, our first concern is always the health and safety of our patrons, artists and staff. We will continue to consult and follow guidance from the University of Pennsylvania and the city of Philadelphia, but no decisions have been made regarding spring 2021 programming.
- What discounts are available for those affiliated with Penn?
- Penn students can access all fall 2020 events for FREE! Click here to complete the registration.
- Penn staff and faculty save 20% on subscription packages and on individual livestream and film event access with code PENN. Discount subject to verification of staff or faculty status.
- Penn alumni save 20% on subscription packages and on individual livestream and film event access with code PENNALUM. Discount subject to verification of alumni status.
- What discounts are available for non-Penn students?
Students can get access for just $5. More details are coming soon.
- Is West Philly Rush still available?
$5 tickets will be available as part of our West Philly Rush program. More details are coming soon.
Have other questions or need help?
The Annenberg Center Box Office can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.898.3900 Monday-Thursday from 11 AM - 4 PM. The Box Office will also be available beginning 30 minutes prior to each event's start time through until 30 minutes after the event has begun.