The White LamaThe Improbable Legacy of Theos Bernard
March 13 – 14, 2020 · Harold Prince Theatre · AC Presents
On March 10, the University strongly recommended that events of 100 people or more be cancelled or postponed. Following this guideline, and erring on the side of caution, we are postponing this event. We understand this news is very disappointing to many, as it is for us.
Your tickets will be automatically transferred into the new date, which is yet to be determined. If you cannot make the new date, you have the following options:
- exchange your tickets into a future performance at no additional charge;
- receive a credit on your account for the value of your tickets;
- donate the value of your tickets as a much-appreciated gift to the Annenberg Center’s Annual Fund; or
- request a refund.
Contact the box office (215-898-3900) for more information.
- Friday, March 13 @ 7:30 PM
- Saturday, March 14 @ 7:30 PM
Major support for The White Lama has been provided to Nikki Appino by The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage.
The White Lama is co-commissioned by the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts and The Days and Nights Festival.
Media support for #GLASSFEST provided by The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Photo credit: Bob Finkelstein