- View the entire season.
When single tickets are on sale, simply click the button by the performance you wish to attend.
- Purchase subscriptions.
- Request a brochure.
Order by Phone
Call 215.898.3900 and use your American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to purchase tickets.
Box Office Hours
- September through May:
- Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday, 12 PM- 6 PM
- May 28 through August 30:
- Monday - Thursday, 10 AM - 5 PM
- Friday, 10 AM - 1 PM
The Box Office is also open at least two hours before all evening and Sunday performances.
Order by Mail
Simply complete the order form in the season brochure. Please send your completed order form with payment information to:
Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
3680 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6219
If you are paying by check, please make it payable to the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts.
Order in Person
Tickets for all Annenberg Center performances may be purchased by cash, check or credit card at the Annenberg Center Box Office during regular Box Office hours or two hours before a performance. When purchasing at the Box Office window, please arrive early.
Box Office Policies
- REFUNDS. The Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts does not issue refunds. All ticket sales are final.
- EXCHANGES are limited and subject to a fee. Subscribers receive free unlimited exchanges in-person, over the phone and by mail.
Subscribers must present their original tickets in
order to redeem their new tickets. All other ticket holders may exchange tickets for a $7 processing fee per
ticket. In order to exchange tickets, tickets must be presented to the Annenberg Center Box Office at least
48 hours prior to the performance. If the new tickets are more expensive than the original tickets, the ticket
holder must pay the difference at the time of the exchange. Exchanges are based on availability and some
- RECEIVING YOUR TICKETS IN THE MAIL. All tickets purchased within 9 days of the performance date will be held
at the Box Office. Patrons are required to show a photo ID at the window to redeem their tickets.
- FEES. Regular individual tickets purchased over the phone, online, by mail and by fax incur a charge of
$7 per ticket. Regular individual tickets purchased in-person at the Box Office incur a charge of
$3 per ticket. Student performance tickets purchased over the phone, online and by mail incur a charge of
$3 per ticket. Children's Festival and Student Discovery performance tickets purchased over the phone, online, by mail and by fax incur a charge of
$3 per ticket. Student, Children's Festival and Student Discovery performance tickets purchased in-person do not incur a per ticket fee. Subscriptions purchased over the
phone, online, by mail, by fax and in-person incur a $12 fee for the entire order.
- ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT. The Annenberg Center accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and
checks made payable to the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts. Personal checks require 10 business days to process and are accepted only for events taking place 10 or more days after the date of purchase. Tickets will not be distributed until the check has been cleared. Though cash is accepted at the Box Office
window, the Annenberg Center discourages mailing cash for ticket purchases or exchanges and is not responsible
for cash that is lost or stolen during transit.
- TICKET DONATIONS. If you are unable to attend a performance, ticket donations are gratefully accepted for upcoming performances. To donate your tickets in person, bring them to the Box Office any time before the show. To donate via phone please have the tickets in hand and call before 6 PM on the last business day before the show.
- STUDENT TICKETS. Students must show Student ID when purchasing or picking up tickets at the box office. Students who do not have a Student ID will be charged full price for their tickets.
- EVENT CHANGES/CANCELLATION. Artists and programs are subject to change. If a performance has been changed or cancelled for any reason, information will be posted on the homepage of the Annenberg Center website and included on the Box Office introductory phone message. Please call 215.898.3900 or visit www.annenbergcenter.org to confirm a performance is going on as scheduled.
Click here to view our Theatre Policies.