Dance Celebration Artist to Artist Master Class Series
Experience the opportunity to study contemporary dance from seven distinct perspectives. Discover new performance techniques and explore diverse methodologies with some of contemporary dance’s most celebrated performers and teachers. Meet the artists, gain new insights and engage in their technical prowess. All programs are free and open to the public. Advance registration is required to participate. Observers are welcome, space permitting. The Artist to Artist Master Class Series is one of the residency activities conducted by companies performing in the Dance Celebration 12/13 season.
12/13 Master Class Series
- Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo: December 14 at 1 PM, UARTS, 211 S. Broad Street
- Pilobolus Dance Theatre: January 18 at 1 PM, Platt House, 3702 Spruce Street
- Motionhouse: February 8 at 1 PM, UARTS, 211 S. Broad Street
- Parsons Dance: March 1 at 1 PM, UARTS, 211 S. Broad Street
- River North Dance Chicago: April 5 at 1 PM, Pearson Hall, 1800 N. Broad Street
- Dance Theatre of Harlem: May 16 at 10 AM, UARTS, 211 S. Broad Street
For further information and to register, contact Anne-Marie Mulgrew, Dance Affiliates Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.636.9000 ext. 110.
See the Companies Perform!
All performances take place at the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts and tickets start at only $20. Click here to learn more about the performances.
Dance performances are part of the Dance Celebration Series, presented by Dance Affiliates and the Annenberg Center.