Host your event at the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts! From performances and lectures to parties and receptions, the Annenberg Center has just the space for you. Rent our space for your private or public event or hold your event in conjunction with one of our many performances. Either way, you'll discover that the Annenberg Center is committed to providing affordable, well-equipped performance, meeting and reception space to fulfill the needs of the Philadelphia community and beyond. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact the Facilities & Events Manager at 215.898.6688.
Reasons to Host Your Event at The Annenberg Center
- Competitive Rental Fee
- Tailored to the needs of your event
- Full access to a full service professional theatre
- Full complement of lighting, audio and visual equipment
- Fantastic acoustics
- Professional and friendly staff
- 36-year-old organization carries automatic name recognition
- Located in the heart of the University of Pennsylvania's campus and West Philadelphia's vibrant art scene
- Close to Public Transportation
- Walking distance to many restaurants, cafés, bars and clubs
The Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts is a Partner in the New Stages for Dance Initiative, a program of Dance/USA Philadelphia. Leadership support for New Stages for Dance is provided by MetLife Foundation.