Invest in excellence by making a gift to the Annenberg Center Annual Fund. Your support will:
- Ensure the artistic excellence continues:
- Culturally specific ‘roots’ programming – African, Latin, Irish and Asian
- World renowned jazz artists
- Dance Celebration – the region’s preeminent contemporary dance series
- International touring theatre
- Children's programming – both the Philadelphia International Children’s Festival and Student Discovery Series
- Provide our audiences deeper artistic experiences by creating more opportunities for interaction with artists and audiences
- Enable young children and underserved audiences in the Greater Philadelphia area to experience world-class performing art
- Guarantee the continued affordability and accessibility to high caliber performances
Supports all programming - theatre, contemporary and world music, dance and local artists at the Annenberg Center - including our popular Student Discovery Series and International Children’s Festival. In each of these genres, the Center remains true to its mission of presenting adventuresome perspectives on contemporary issues, timeless ideas, and diverse cultures – all at the highest artistic level. Gifts to the Annual Fund are 100% tax deductible (see Centerstage Society for value of benefits for gifts over $500) and provide much needed operating support to support the Center’s unique programming.
Gifts of $50 or more will be recognized in the program book.
If you would like to designate your gift to Dance Celebration, the Philadelphia International Children’s Festival or the Penn Theatre Initiative, please follow the links below:
For more information, please contact Sheila Raman, Director of Development, Penn Arts & Culture at 215.898.7923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.